For those who take pleasure in recipes like this, we extremely advocate downloading the Meals Monster App, it is out there for each Android and iPhone and has free and paid variations. The app is loaded with hundreds of allergy-friendly & vegan recipes/cooking suggestions, has lots of of search filters and options like bookmarking, meal plans and extra! The app reveals you ways having weight loss program/well being/meals preferences may be stuffed with scrumptious abundance quite than restrictions!
These paleo and vegan graham crackers are completely crisp, subtly delicate, and flippantly sweetened with maple syrup. They make a wonderful snack, particularly on your youngsters’ lunch containers. You may be ok with consuming these yummy squares anytime of the day, as a result of they’re paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, grain-free, and clean-eating!
Paleo Graham Crackers [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Prepare dinner Time
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch (can substitute arrowroot starch)
- 1 flax egg (whisk 1 tablespoon flax meal with Three tablespoons of water in a cup and it let sit for about 15 minutes, whisking often, till it resembles an egg)
- 2-Three tablespoons monk fruit sweetener or one other unrefined granulated sweetener of alternative
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons unrefined, natural further virgin coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/2 tablespoon blackstrap molasses (non-obligatory)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (or to style)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/Eight teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a meals processor or high-speed blender, add the entire components and mix till a dough ball kinds. It is going to be barely sticky.
- Switch the dough on prime of a bit of parchment paper or on a silicone baking mat and place one other piece excessive. Roll the dough out right into a 1/Eight-inch thick rectangular layer (you can also make them 1/Four-inch thick additionally, however chances are you’ll have to cook dinner them for 1-2 minutes longer)
- Utilizing a ruler, minimize the dough into 2 1/2-inch by 2 1/2-inch squares utilizing a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Switch the squares to the lined cookie sheet(s) and poke the surfaces with a fork, ensuring to not penetrate all over, and run your knife/pizza minimize down the middles.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, or till golden, and switch them to a cooling rack. They are going to be delicate after they’re completed baking, however they may harden after cooling for a bit.
Per Serving: Energy: 92 | Carbs: 9 g | Fats: 7 g | Protein: Three g | Sodium: 56 mg | Sugar: 2 g
EXPLORE MORE RECIPES WITH THESE INGREDIENTS: